One Saturday,
Just as other routine days with phone calls, movies, cooking, eating and a lazy day. I was even bored of watching movie. I suddenly felt very restless, I couldn't even sit for sometime and be calm. I just left the house and started walking randomly on roads.
Many random thoughts flashed in the brain, what the hell I am doing here, why am I here, what is the reason for this life and what am I doing to accomplish this, why am I dependent on others when most of the things in life have to do be done alone. May be I should be hard on myself, may be I should stop talking much, may be i should stop being super active. I suddenly felt missing everyone and then realized its only me.
Just as I was walking in the Denny park, I was just seeing the things around me in the realworld. An old couple sitting on the beach silently holds hands, a group of people smoking, a person lying down on the bench, a person jogging, a superactive dog and its master playing around, a kid playing in the park, a kid holding hand of a man and then smiling while walking asking random questions, an young couple smiling and looking at each other. Just with in a small radius of 200 meters, I could see there was so much life.
I just sat silently and I was just figuring out the entire stages of life in just a 10 minutes walk around. Starting with a kid who just started walking and getting to know the world with questions, An active kid who was able to play by himself in the park, a young man trying to workout hard, a group of friends, an young couple and an old couple and a man. Is this all the life? I am just left with so many questions but what I did was just smile. Sat on the bench, just observing the trees, the dried leaves on the grass, people walking around and what I was doing is just smiling.. :)
I might not know all the answers, but what I can do is just keep going on, realizing each moment of life be it being active,sad, happy, angry or whatever.. but just I have to feel the life..!!
Feeeling Life... :) :) !!
Just as other routine days with phone calls, movies, cooking, eating and a lazy day. I was even bored of watching movie. I suddenly felt very restless, I couldn't even sit for sometime and be calm. I just left the house and started walking randomly on roads.
Many random thoughts flashed in the brain, what the hell I am doing here, why am I here, what is the reason for this life and what am I doing to accomplish this, why am I dependent on others when most of the things in life have to do be done alone. May be I should be hard on myself, may be I should stop talking much, may be i should stop being super active. I suddenly felt missing everyone and then realized its only me.
Just as I was walking in the Denny park, I was just seeing the things around me in the realworld. An old couple sitting on the beach silently holds hands, a group of people smoking, a person lying down on the bench, a person jogging, a superactive dog and its master playing around, a kid playing in the park, a kid holding hand of a man and then smiling while walking asking random questions, an young couple smiling and looking at each other. Just with in a small radius of 200 meters, I could see there was so much life.
I just sat silently and I was just figuring out the entire stages of life in just a 10 minutes walk around. Starting with a kid who just started walking and getting to know the world with questions, An active kid who was able to play by himself in the park, a young man trying to workout hard, a group of friends, an young couple and an old couple and a man. Is this all the life? I am just left with so many questions but what I did was just smile. Sat on the bench, just observing the trees, the dried leaves on the grass, people walking around and what I was doing is just smiling.. :)
I might not know all the answers, but what I can do is just keep going on, realizing each moment of life be it being active,sad, happy, angry or whatever.. but just I have to feel the life..!!
Feeeling Life... :) :) !!
No comments:
Post a Comment