BPGC

BPGC
\m/\m/ Campus Roxxx

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Happy Moment(now.."Present")

At a point of time..
Today morning... when I sensed the cool breeze coming from my room's window... and  i suddenly felt i was somewhere....

I had a feeling that,  i got wings and flying was in the air, with no tensions, free mind,no worries,a happy mood,a cool smile on my face reflected it.. and continued...

That was a moment of time.. where there was nothing around me, i was somewhere in the world of happiness, somewhere, where there is an intense joy, everything was silent, I was celebrating silence, and i felt that it was a long time.. but it was just for a few moments..

Suddenly out of nowhere a question came into my mind.."Where am i??" Then an answer came from within me... saying:-

"U are not somewhere.. U are in "Present", forgot about the past, never thought of future.. just PRESENT... "

The state of mind decides most of the things. Keep it free.
Enjoy every moment of life.

Life is soo small and Live it fully in "Present".. coz it's the one where we are.. We don't know wat happens and we cant change what had happened.

I cant say more philosophical things.. just Enjoy.. Enjoy.. Enjoy..
Live in Present, Experience the Joy, Feel the Happiness..

Experiment: Though it is difficult.. Just give a try.. of thinking nothing, and close ur eyes and feel the pleasure.. :).. FEEL IT... :)

4 comments:

  1. idi koncham feel unnapudu chadivithene baguntundi.. nene evening vachhi chadivaa.. naku antha effect anipinchaledu.. :P

    ReplyDelete